OT Association of Hawaii

OT and OTA Licensure Information

Occupational therapists and assistants are required to be licensed in the State of Hawaii. Please visit their FAQ page for more details. 
To access the State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Occupational Therapy page, click here to get more information. 
Forms and publications can be found at this page

%d bloggers like this: