OT Association of Hawaii


1. How do I become a member?

Please see the membership page for more information and to get an application form.  Please mail your application form and your check if that is your payment type to the address indicated and DO NOT email it to OTAH at this time.  You can also choose to register online from that page and pay with a credit card.

2. I want to work in Hawaii.  Can you tell me about the licensing details to become an OTR or COTA in Hawaii?

OTAH is an professional membership organization and we provide that State of Hawaii resources to help guide you.  We recommend that you contact the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs to get more details.

3.  Can you help me find volunteer opportunities in occupational therapy?

As a professional membership organization, OTAH occasionally with post opportunities for volunteer activities.  Please contact the various hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehab facilities, and school based clinics directly to learn about their programs directly.  We do not give referrals or provide placements for volunteers or fieldwork opportunities.

4.  I’m an OTS/OTAS looking for fieldwork opportunities.  Can OTAH help with finding me placement?

OTAH does not provide opportunities for fieldwork placements.  You must go directly to the possible sites to find those opportunities.  We do not give referrals on these placements and do not provide those services.

5. What do I need to do to post a job ad or share an OT event?

Please email us for more info. All posts must be written up and ready for publishing. Please send us any specific requests also regarding the post or it will published as received.

%d bloggers like this: