OTAH’s June quarterly educational session will be held on Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 9 AM Hawaii time. Session will be for about 20-30 minutes, followed by questions and answers.
Clay Edgin, who is the Sales & Support Specialist with NeuFit will be the speaker. He also invited Sara Starc, an occupational therapist who runs her own clinic and works with NeuFit, to speak about how the Neubie can make an impact in OT.
Here are the objectives for the session are:
– Intro to NeuFit, Clay Edgin and Sara Starc
– How the Neubie is different than other NMES devices
– How we use the Neubie to find the root cause of pain and dysfunction
– How the Neubie improves outcomes in Occupational Therapy (Sara Starc, OTR/L)
– Pricing, training, delivery, and support from NeuFit
Attached is a whitepaper regarding Neubie.
Should you want additional information re: the session, you may contact Clay Elgin prior to the session. His contact information is:
Clay Edgin, Sales & Support Specialist
(512) 619-5980 phone/WhatsApp
Session is free to current members of OTAH. There is a $50 fee for non-OTAH members. For Non-OTAH members, please make payment online at: https://otaohconference.securepayments.cardpointe.com/pay
Look for section labeled – Seminar Payment: 1 or 2 hour OTR/COTA Non-member $50
Earn 1 pdu.
To register for the session, please contact
Kari Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org