OT Job Opportunity
Healthy Hands Hawaii, LLC. is a locally driven provider of outpatient occupational physical rehabilitation. Part time position for Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist in the Mililani, HI area.
10+ hours per week treating 100% upper hand extremity
CHT or hand experience preferred but willing to train/mentor the right applicant.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high-quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Must hold National registration and state licensure or registration.
- Must have solid experience in application of custom splinting pre- and post-op orthopedic required.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Preferred Qualification: Specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.